In a stocking-stuffer-sized holiday special we remember Merryxmas and other HyperCard viruses. Happy holidays!
Links for this episode:
- "HyperCard was introduced by Apple in 1987. It shipped for free on all Macs. HyperCard was difficult to explain then, and -- to some degree -- remains so today." from Apple's Lost Decade on ZDNet
- Myst (made with HyperCard)
- HyperTalk scripting language
- XCMDs (external commands) allowed extra features
- Color Tools – became standard in HyperCard 2.2
- @hypercard unofficial twitter account